I stumbled onto this Mystic Seaport video on Olin Stephens while I was digging for info on the Knickerbocker Class.
Which of course lead me from one sailing video to another.
North American 8 Metre Racing.
And Gerdny. A 95 Square Meter.
I’m not poor, I’m broke
-
There is a very distinct difference and while I’m at it… I’m not broke I’m
even. I was once told …
Continue reading →
The post I’m not poor, I’m broke a...
3 years ago

1 comments:
WOW, I can say it backwards too, WOW, even upside down, MOM. I have enjoyed your page for more than a year now. Thank you for your efforts. You inspire me to start fixing my Luders L-16 #250 classic plastic. Some criticize plastic but the depths would have long claimed the beautiful lines of this craft had this one been of wood. Todd in Seattle.
Post a Comment