Kristian over at shields 88 is a constant source of inspiration and rigging idea for all things Shields. I tell you it is like have an R & D department. He just wrapped up a new boom for Peanut, his Shields, and it is choked full of ideas that I plan to flat out steal. If imitation is the highest form of flattery, Kristian better be prepare to be flattered.
I’m not poor, I’m broke
-
There is a very distinct difference and while I’m at it… I’m not broke I’m
even. I was once told …
Continue reading →
The post I’m not poor, I’m broke a...
3 years ago

2 comments:
I love the photo at the top of your home page, not least beause the national ensign at the stern appears to be what I think is the proper 10:19 proportion. I'd like to buy one about that size, but all the ones I see are 10:15. Where did you get yours?? My stern flagstaff can take up to a 24" high ensign.
Thanks for the kind words. I quite like that photo as well. The ensign was a gift from Bolero's builder, Tim Lackey. Next time I am at the boat I will try to measure it and if it is the dimensions you think I will ask Tim for his source.
Bill
Post a Comment