For a bunch of reasons I am a number of posts behind where I would like to be. I expect to catch up this week so some new posts will slip in behind this one (since I have already started them and they are in the queue). Until then here is my new favorite Bolero picture. She now has her new toe rails.
I’m not poor, I’m broke
-
There is a very distinct difference and while I’m at it… I’m not broke I’m
even. I was once told …
Continue reading →
The post I’m not poor, I’m broke a...
3 years ago



2 comments:
What a beautiful, beautiful project you have going. I stumbled on your blog while searching for oarlocks. (Only the Google god knows how this happens.)Anyway, I plan to visit your site often. It's nice to know someone loves these boats enough to put real money and effort into one. Thanks for sharing.
Tommy
Thanks Tommy,
This project is definitely a labor of love which can't be truly measured in dollars. It has been a dream of mine for 3 or 4 years and only came to fruition due to a fortuitous connection with Tim Lackey (another gift from the Google god). I hope you enjoy your visits. Things are moving quickly these days and we aren't terribly far from launching and, heaven forbid, SAILING.
Cheers, Bill
Post a Comment